Bushfire Recovery Info: Making Donations

Where can I donate food?

NON-PERISHABLE food can be donated at the Denmark Community Resource Centre.

Denmark Community Resource Centre

2 Strickland St, Denmark WA 6333

(08) 9848 2842

Where I can I donate clothing?

Mustard Seed Shop is managing all clothing donations. Donations can be taken to the Mustard Seed Op Shop at 8 Price St, Denmark

Their opening hours are:

Mustard Seed Opening Hours


10am – 1pm


10am – 4pm


9.30am -12noon

Residents affected by the fire who requires clothing can collect a Mustard Seed voucher from the CRC and will be provided clothing of their choice from Mustard seed free of charge.

Where can I make financial donations?

Cash donations can be made to:

Denmark Community Foundation donations received via website https://dcfwa.org.au/denmark-response-fund/

DFES website at https://www.dfes.wa.gov.au/contactus/Pages/Donations.aspx

Red Cross Emergency Relief Funds – donations received via website https://www.redcross.org.au/migration/emergency-relief/

Gift Vouchers/Denmark Dollar Vouchers

Gift vouchers and Denmark Dollar Vouchers can be donated at Denmark Community Resource Centre (CRC) located at 73 South Coast Highway, Denmark.

9848 2842

Where can I get Denmark Dollar Vouchers?

Denmark Dollar vouchers are available for purchase at the Denmark Chamber of Commerce and can be dropped off at the Denmark Community Resource Centre.

Denmark Chamber of Commerce

73 South Coast Highway, Denmark

9848 2065

Can I donate to a Go Fund Me page?

There are a few Go Fund Me pages that have been set up by members of the community.

It is completely at your discretion and risks should you choose to donate through this site.

Where can I donate domestic animal feed?

Cornerstone Vet will accept donations for domestic animals only. They do not have capacity to stock livestock feed.

967 South Coast Hwy, Denmark WA 6333

9848 1551


Where can I donate livestock feed?

The Shire of Denmark and Wilson Inlet Catchment Committee are working together in this space.

Farmers and those who can donate feed should register with the Wilson Inlet Catchment Committee Livestock Feed Appeal.


Where can I donate household goods and miscellaneous items?

We are asking that you hold off with donating household goods and bulky items as we currently do not know what affected residents need and a shortage of storage facilities. The Shire is compiling a donation register and we can add you to the list. We can then get you in contact with affected residents requiring the goods.


9848 0300

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en.projects.blog_posts.show.load_comment_text">Load Comment Text</span>