Bushfire Recovery Info: Receiving Donations

Where can I get clothes from?

Denmark Community Resource Centre (CRC) can provide you with a voucher for the Mustard Seed Op Shop where you can get clothing for free. The Mustard Shop is located at 8 Price St, Denmark Their opening hours are:

Mustard Seed Opening Hours


10am – 1pm


10am – 4pm


9.30am -12noon

Where can I get financial assistance?

If you are experiencing hardship, the Demark CRC can provide gift vouchers, Denmark Dollar vouchers or IGA food vouchers.

They are located at 2 Strickland St, Denmark WA 6333 or Telephone (08) 9848 2842

Where can I get help with livestock feed?

The Shire of Denmark and Wilson Inlet Catchment Committee are maintaining a register of people who would like to donate stock feed.

Farmers in need of livestock feed should register with the Wilson Inlet Catchment Committee Livestock Feed Appeal.


Where can I get food for my domestic pet?

Check with Cornerstone Vet to see if there’s any donation available.

967 South Coast Hwy, Denmark WA 6333

9848 1551


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en.projects.blog_posts.show.load_comment_text">Load Comment Text</span>